A satisfied life is better than a successful life by Shivi Vats




As Dr. APJ KALAM said “A satisfied life is better than a successful life. Because our success is measured by others. But our satisfaction is measured by our own soul, mind and heart. “

We all know this , but still almost all of us are unable to follow this in our life as all of us are looking for a successful life and not a satisfying life but why would you relate to my words but STEVE JOBS one of the most successful person , we all know . So I would like to state some important statements from his death bed speech which will surely insist you to think over your life and your goals.
Deathbed Speech of Jobs....

 “I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In other’s eyes, my life is an epitome of success. At this moment lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death. 

Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me.
The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love. That’s the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on. 

Most expensive bed in the world?  Sickbed. You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you. Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost i.e. life.
Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time we will face the day when the curtains come down. 

Treasure love for your family, love for your spouse and love for your friends.

Treat yourself well, cherish others. “

When one of the most successful person had such views then we need to think on this for a while and change our goals from that of a successful life to a satisfied life rather.

 I am not suggesting you, not to set any success goals or not to work hard to achieve them , my point is just that do what you like so that you end up being satisfied with what you achieve , there is no perfect time to be happy as life is so unpredictable and it never works according to our planning . Enjoy every moment of your life, do not always wait for perfect moments that when I will achieve this then I will enjoy, sometimes we need to feel what we have instead of always wanting for more as it is worth less to realise the value of what we have when we have even lost that.

“We always work for a better tomorrow. But when tomorrow comes, instead of enjoying, we again think of a better tomorrow! Let’s have a better today! “

“The happiest persons do not have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything. “

So, if you like or dislike my blog please give me your feedback in the comments down. If you want me to write a blog on some particular topic than also please let me know .

For more updates:
Like my page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SvInspirational
And subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8RLnNLCmu2bvyxJYifSxA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 ways to live a more successful , happy and contented life .

Achieve success by turning your obstacles into opportunity .

Importance of positive attitude in life